Canada has two official languages, English and French. French is spoken mainly in Quebec (and in New Brunswick, English and French are both widely spoken languages). In all other provinces, English is the language of life.
In recent years, Canada has become very popular for its language schools for a number of reasons:
- Prices are lower compared to mainly the United Kingdom.
- Students can choose from a wide range of short-and long term language courses (general English, academic English and specialty programmes) for every budget and goal,
- The option for continuing education at a college, university or post graduate study after the language school,
- The option to work while studying (see also below),
- An enriched living experience in a multicultural, democratic, safe and tolerant society.
We proudly represent as an agent, International Language Schools of Canada (www.ILSC.com), a language school in business for 25 years, offering English language courses in its Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver locations.
We, as Nova Scola offer counseling services to our students coming to Canada to learn English or further study. We work hard to bolster the achievements of our students.
Before you decide to learn or improve your English, please talk to our consultants in Canada or Turkey. We will help you to choose the best programme that suits your needs and budget.
For more information on learning English in Canada, please contact us.