Some families put emphasize on international experiences for their kids in early years. We have seen families who sent their children for an exchange programme at primary school level.

If you have a scenario similar to this, we help you to find the right private or public school, choose a hosting family, complete the enrollment process and provide guardianship.

Please note that an underaged student (below 18 years of age) must choose a guardian who is a Canadian citizen. (Unless his or her parents stay with him or her in Canada)