Before you apply for a Canadian visa (depending your country and citizenship, you may require a Canadian visa to study in Canada) or your departure (if you are exempted from visa) you must have proof of health insurance to cover your emergency health costs while you are in Canada. You may be denied a visa (if you need one) or denied entry to Canada without a health insurance policy.

Talk to us for the most suitable insurance coverage depending on the duration of your stay, the programme you have enrolled and other risk factors. Remember that the educational institute you have enrolled at, may offer you insurance coverage or you can purchase a policy in your home country.

Please remember also that a policy generated in Canada may serve you better and faster when you have a claim. It is wise to compare the offer you received in your home country with our products before any purchase decision.